Here's my collection of custom patches for various Suckless software. If you find bugs with any of these patches please drop me a note. These patches are mostly hosted on the suckless site but also mirrored on my repository here as well for posterity.
- Dmenu highlight: Show the individual characters of matched text in a different (highlighted) color.
- Dmenu numbers: Show the number of matched and total number of entries in the top right corner of dmenu.
- Dmenu initialindex: Start with an initial index based on command line flag.
- Dwm bartabgroups: Show two seperate tab groups (based on nmaster) when tiling split at mfact location.
- Dwm dragmfact: Allows you to use the mouse to resize the mfact (split proportion) like in i3.
- Dwm inplacerotate: Rotate all clients in the master or the stack.
- Dwm transferall: Swap the master and the stack and adjust nmaster accordingly.
- Dwm transfer: Transfer the currently focused client between the master & stack adjusting for nmaster accordingly.
- Dwm multikey: Allows a single keybinding to run different actions based on number of presses.
- St externalpipe-signal: Allows utilizing an externalpipe command on the SIGUSR1 signal.
- St invert: Allows inverting the current colorscheme of st via keybinding.